Oroma Roxella Rukevwe, popularly know as Orrgram on Instagram is one of Radr’s favorite style blogger. When the Nigerian blogger isn’t ranting about the struggles of the taxi system in the country, she is serving us golden looks!
The Detty December lineup is still long and we are here to relieve you of style brainstorming.
- Mono strap ruffled top on Distressed Jeans. This look is easy, pretty and snappy. You could accessorize with a mini bag and mules or go laidback like Oroma.
2. Off shoulder Top With Pleated skirt. Show some skin , look feminine and make the colors soft!
3. A Beautiful Floral dress. They come in all colors, styles and patterns. Get what suits your skin tone and body type and you are good to go.
4. A Shift Dress. The perfect one piece to groove and shake in!
5. Matching Two–Piece Set. You can tell Oroma values comfort! But really, who doesn’t? Go casual with sneakers or vogue with heels.
Enjoy the rest of the year, ORR style.